$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Someone on TBAR going by the name of 'Dinkleman' seems convinced that it's going to be the AEG guys and that they might be bringing in either Klinsmann or Mancini apparently Klinsmann was the original one but is having second thoughts.

Even when/if the takeover is announced, I'll keep my excitement in check until the plans for the club are revealed in full.

Two clubs who were the subject of recent takeovers will be playing Championship football next season; despite having new owners and believing they were heading for bigger and better things.

Even when/if the takeover is announced, I'll keep my excitement in check until the plans for the club are revealed in full.

Two clubs who were the subject of recent takeovers will be playing Championship football next season; despite having new owners and believing they were heading for bigger and better things.

True, and we'll be playing championship football if we don't get new owners.

• Like 3

If its the Russian guy at Arse, who can't get ownership, then i wouldn 't complain tbh.

He's not Russian
He is Russian.
He's from Uzbekistan

And? He's Russian. End of story.

Whos Russian ?

Usmanov, the guy who owns a bit of Arsenal. Uzbekistan born but Russian.

Its not end of story because i said so its because its a non debatable point and i cant be bothered to do it anymore, pointless and nobody here i guess wants to see such a pointless debate, was just pointing out that you were wrong, that is all.

Only thing with Mancini is that he created a pretty "hostile" atmosphere at Man City, and there were loads of stupid off the field problems which hindered them to be honest.

Though, Balotelli and Benteke up front would be interesting :lol:

But no, I can't see us getting Mancini. Certainly would be better than what we currently have but I dunno, something just wouldn't sit right with me if we got Mancini.

No to Mancini? I'd be pretty excited about that appointment. It would mean new owners were prepared to spend big and I think Mancini could attract top quality players

He'd be great for about 18-24 months, then he'd lose the dressing room and it would all go tits up.

Also, I don't know if he has experience in building a squad from the foundations up? If we're looking at Mancini then we're aiming for the very very top, in which case who do we have capable of playing at that level?

Benteke, Guzan, and, erm...