$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

No to Mancini? I'd be pretty excited about that appointment. It would mean new owners were prepared to spend big and I think Mancini could attract top quality players

Yep, then alienate them, bench them and send them out on loan on the clubs payroll. Some people rapidly forget the lessons from the past!

**** me - don;t want MON again  (although he wouldn't loan out players - just bench them until sold).

It is understood talks between former Cleveland Browns owner Lerner and associates in the United States have stalled.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2620075/Paul-Lambert-left-sweating-Randy-Lerner-prepares-spill-plans-Aston-Villa-future.html

Didn't see those comments from Lambert before. For me, he is saying he'd love to be part of the new ownership but doesn't know if he will be.

Don't know it seems there has been a scandal at LA Clippers

and the current owner is disgrace is being forced to sell

I would rather Ellison not be interested at all

but for him to be on the brink of buying us and

pull out at the 11th hour would be to much to bear

I wouldn't believe Stan Collymore if he said Aston Villa play in claret and blue. Just an attention-seeking idiot who spouts nonsense in a bid to boost ratings and sucker people into thinking he holds an authoritative opinion.

• Like 3

Collymore knows fine well that mentioning Ellison's name live on air would get Villa fans' tails up. That's how they get people talking and calling in to the show. 

I'm 99.9% certain there's nothing in it at all.

• Like 2

I need a webpage with the URL www.hasrandylernersoldastonvilla.com with nothing on the page but a big NO

Then when he has sold us, the webmaster can update it to a big yes.

And then I can set it to my homepage. It will be a lot quicker than checking this thread every time I fire my PC up and it's all I really want to know

• Like 2

I disagree he isn't a great team builder but that isn't the point I logged into to post on.

Reuters ran a story half an hour ago saying Lerner will release a statement after the game at the weekend.

I trust Reuters so that is when the statement will be given.

• Like 1

Collymore knows fine well that mentioning Ellison's name live on air would get Villa fans' tails up. That's how they get people talking and calling in to the show. 

I'm 99.9% certain there's nothing in it at all.

Plus he's a scumbag