$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Is that Incognito post from TBAR? If so, that forum just seems full of fake ITK and must be unbearable to be on.

The incognito post on TBAR was fake, apparently the person who posted that is also posting under two other names as well or at least the post are coming from the same computer as they all share the same IP address.

:crylaugh:

• Like 2

Is that Incognito post from TBAR? If so, that forum just seems full of fake ITK and must be unbearable to be on.

Rob, that particular post is from TBAR, where it would seem that someone is trying to imitate the IncognitoAVFC Twitter account.

I have little doubt that the real IncognitoAVFC is someone within the hierarchy at the Villa. Some reckon it's Faulkner but I'm not so sure, but it's definitely someone close to the action (so far away from the pitch, lol).

The tweet is the clearest indication IMO of wholesale change over the summer.

If someone comes in and wants Europe, we have to take the rough with the smooth. We need to increase our turnover and make more money for transfers and wages.

Expect

Stadium rename at some insane annual price

ticket increases

Overall staff reductions (if I remember we had a huge staff number in relation to the rest of the league)

Depends on how successful we want to be, and

• Like 1

If anyone is still interested in what he has to say the 'Admin' guy on TBAR has posted that he's heard that the potential new owners were at the ground yesterday. I thought I saw someone who looked like Ray Davis in front of Doug I'm sure it wasn't him though lol.

If anyone is still interested in what he has to say the 'Admin' guy on TBAR has posted that he's heard that the potential new owners were at the ground yesterday. I thought I saw someone who looked like Ray Davis in front of Doug I'm sure it wasn't him though lol.

Where's he posted that? I can't see it on that site.

The second post on this page.

The second post on this page.

I have no idea how I missed that. Cheers.

No Russians pls.

So you don't want anybody Putin loads of money into Villa?

Sorry

Lerner needs to stop Stalin and sell the club already.

Randy says he's not stalling, as soon as he gets the right offer - off he trotsky

• Like 2

What have the kinks got to do with anything ?

We're all looking for a well respected man to take over from Lerner if he's not going to invest any more money himself. Frankly, this discussion is going on all day and all of the night too. I'm trying not to worry about it too much today, it's going to be a sunny afternoon.

• Like 2