$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Deportivo La Coruna owner Amancio Ortega is worth $64 BILLION  :o  :huh: .

He could easily turn them into the best team in the world. 3X Man Citys owners. That's madness

Shows you it all depends on what they are willing to spend not what they're worth.

If Ellison is our new owner I will shave my whole

Body and cover myself in eggs and

Flour and run to my local Tescos screaming his name*.

*may not actually do this.

Where as if Ellis's son is our new owner I would cover myself in petrol & desperately light a match.

No doub't a few here on VT would also do the same.

Light the match I mean. ;):P

* may actually do this :P

Edited by villa-revolution

Someone had a theory that they might be interested in the NEC as well not sure how that would tie in with Villa but we'll see.

wasn't there talk of moving to the NEC and have a joint stadium with the shit down the road - ala Milan Clubs - share the ground - SACRELIDGE - moving from Villa Park would tear the hert out of our beloved club and have all the holtenders in the sky up in armsand turning in thier graves - McGregor,et all.

Someone had a theory that they might be interested in the NEC as well not sure how that would tie in with Villa but we'll see.

wasn't there talk of moving to the NEC and have a joint stadium with the shit down the road - ala Milan Clubs - share the ground - SACRELIDGE - moving from Villa Park would tear the hert out of our beloved club and have all the holtenders in the sky up in armsand turning in thier graves - McGregor,et all.

No chance. Redevelopment and sponsorship of VP is a huge part of the takeover deal I would imagine. Coincidently we are listed as a venue on the AEG UK website.

But Ellison is so rich apparently he has one of those head changing disguise's from (The original) Total Recall film and is known to walk around looking like Chuck Norris to whom you have just described.