Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

missed one off on my shit writing list

what was the whole point of Bronn this season? 2 really bad scenes and then just forgotten about?

Will probably have some interaction with Tyrion before the end. Maybe Tyrion will go mad and just kill him. I do still like the fact that you can't really guess exactly what is going to happen.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

what was the whole point of Bronn this season? 2 really bad scenes and then just forgotten about?

"Hey, we forgot about Bronn. Everyone likes Bronn. How can we get him in one last scene before this all ends?"

"Is there a way we can get him in a room with Jaime and Tyrion that makes sense? People love that stuff"

"Not really

"Fair enough, let's do it anyway"

Would have made far more sense to kill him saving Jaime from Drogon at the end of Spoils Of War. Give that (excellent) episode some extra emotional weight and means they didn't need to shoehorn that crossbow pointlessness in.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

I do still like the fact that you can't really guess exactly what is going to happen.

Think that was also the writers approach for the entire season 😉

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Fans like him. I'm convinced that's the only reason he's in this season.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Fans like him. I'm convinced that's the only reason he's in this season.

Martin has said as much so yeah they had to shoe horn him in apparently

• Like 1

Just seen it. Terrible - how many times did Arya get almost killed and fall over?

Spoiler

Why spend so much time on the Hound & the Mountain fight. They aren't principal characters I don't give a f*^k.

Lannisters just die like that? Awful.

This season has been dreadful.

• Like 1

Â