Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Very enjoyable, though it was missing a major casualty for me. Thought we were going to get it but it was cruelly snatched away at the last second. Oh well.

4 hours ago, Ponky said:

That really was epic. 

My bet is Jaime will sink to the bottom of the lake and discover the One Ring to Rule Them All 

Speaking of that.

Nice little Tolkien nod having Tyrion paraphrase Gandalf with his "Flee you idiot" to escape a fiery monster.

• Like 2

Half way through series all ready

Good episode.

**** off bran, shit character with shit eyebrows.. 

What is little finger plotting?

Arya showing skills. Although why the **** does Sansa still call her Aria when no one else does?

Good to see Bronn back "men shit themselves when they die"

Think a little sex wee came out seeing dragon on full battle mode, even though one point cgi was crap as went through a tree.

Jamie will live

Holy shit.

The Bronn show! Still one of the best characters. His reaction to Dickon is priceless. And basically everything he did. **** awesome.

The episode kinda 'deserved' a major death, and Bronn was obviously the one they'd kill, but the show would be worse for it. So thankfully they didn't. Damn near perfect episode. Even Bran couldn't ruin it (they've basically nicked Dr Manhattan's plot from Watchmen here - person gains abilities that allow them outside the realms of time/physics and looses their humanity).

Great stuff.

• Like 1

There's absolutely no way that Brienne goes for A Stark girl like that, but that's my single complaint about an incredible episode. 

Couldn't give a shit about Lannisters, but if a dragon goes down I'll be holding back the tears. 

Bronn is my favourite character, it would be hilarious/brilliant if he ends up sitting on the Iron Throne at the end. He was promised a castle! You heard it here first. :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sne said:

Smashing episode!

And with everything happening, dragons and all, Arya's scenes is still my favorite part.

I think she's improved as an actress. Good stuff this episode, certainly.

37 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

He just serves as a vehicle to tell Jon about his heritage.

Literally a vehicle.

No I think he is going to be key to the whole thing. He will probably use his time travelling skills to influence events. 

Â