Leicester City

Villan4Life

Vardy is a strange one. Yes he has had an incredible season and has to start for England, but I'm not sure he can replicate it again (I said the same about Kane though so what do I know).  Plus he is still a little scummer

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I guarantee some artistic license will be used on the Vardy movie to make Saturday's game the decider, with him scoring in it.

I imagine it would probably end after he broke the goalscoring record and then just make a note at end saying they won the league

Looks older than Vardy though and not as Rodentifide.

Doesn't have such a long and pointed face like my Mrs has on a Sunday morning if I got back at 3am like an elephant, Knockin things over and leaving the kitchen like a war zone.

what the......... I just saw the footage of the Leicester Parade. How many of those feckers were there ?  Didn't think they had so many fans! that's amazing. Wonder if we won the league whether we would pull those numbers in at a parade. Must be a lot of Man Utd converts.

8 hours ago, KSV said:

what the......... I just saw the footage of the Leicester Parade. How many of those feckers were there ?  Didn't think they had so many fans! that's amazing. Wonder if we won the league whether we would pull those numbers in at a parade. Must be a lot of Man Utd converts.

not all of them would of been leicester fans and a lot of them will be glory hunters who have just started following them. they do have a decent size fanbase, leicester is pretty big and they are the only club in the county so they do have a big catchment area. ive never ever saw anybody in a leicester shirt before but i saw two people at the weekend wearing them.

I heard 250k. No idea if that's true, but that's what Leicester fans at work who went are saying.

Up until as recently as 9 months ago I would see lots and lots of Leicester Tigers shirts around town, especially on a match day, and only the odd football shirt. Football shirts now out number the Rugger. Even in Tamworth I've seen them too, mostly on kids mind. I've always known of Leicester fans though, having spent ample time in Ink-leh, with our town being split between them, Cov and Villa, more or less. I remember Leicester fans at school always being weird kids though, like you could have a laugh with the Cov fans, respected the Boro' fans, hated the Utd/Liverpool/Arsenal fans, and then there were the foxes. They weren't a bad side at the time of course, around 2000.

One thing that I definitely have enjoyed is that them winning it has pee'd off Cov fans no end. And even the ones that say it's nice for a different team to win/good for midlands football, you can see behind the eyes they are **** raging :D

Fwiw the biggest Leicester fan I know who has followed them home and away for years said she couldn't be bothered to go to the parade, I'm not entirely sure I blame her and did sympathise somewhat, dealing with the crowds and transport must have been mental.

• Like 1

Can't really blame them. Plus I'm sure people travelled from other areas than Leicester. I know I would if Villa won the league and I didn't live in Birmingham.

49 minutes ago, NulliSecundus said:

:crylaugh:Glory hunters. Just looked at Wiki and the population is circa 330k. So over two thirds of the population!

Any excuse for a day off work

On 09/05/2016 at 13:20, choffer said:

All this talk of making a movie about it but it'd be the most unbelievable movie ever made. 

More unbelieveable than a killing machine sent back through time to kill the leader of the resistance before he is born, thus preventing the human resistance fighting back against the machines and smashing their defences in a post apocalyptic warzone?

Righto.

32 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

More unbelieveable than a killing machine sent back through time to kill the leader of the resistance before he is born, thus preventing the human resistance fighting back against the machines and smashing their defences in a post apocalyptic warzone?

Righto.

I believe the odds were longer on a Leicester win than that, yes ;)

Â