Leicester City

Villan4Life

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

the analogy i was thinking of was your missus leaving you after 25 years and being told you should go out and celebrate because your ugly mate has started dating a worldy 

I guess we disagree about both the numerator and the denominator. I think Leicester winning is better news than you do, and I don't think football is as **** as you do (or maybe I do, and I just care much less). 

• Like 1

Is Kante passing really that bad? I stopped following prem football seriously for couple of months but LcFc played way too direct from my memory to tell if he can make it in smaller spaces.

It's ok if his passing isn't brilliant either as long as DLP is next to him. So wouldn't be too bad with modric/kroos 

He just can't move to a team like city with their current squad 

I think the players will never have seasons like this again. For that reason there stock is at the highest they will be and Leicester will make a fortune from the likes Kante, Mahrez and Schmiechel. Vardy may have one pay day but I can't see a top club going in for him. 

Stunning achievement. Once in a lifetime. I am so jealous of their fans! Imagine how they are feeling

As for their performance today, would have been easy to treat it like a friendly game but no, they were superb again. Should have won by a lot more. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xela said:

Stunning achievement. Once in a lifetime. I am so jealous of their fans! Imagine how they are feeling

As for their performance today, would have been easy to treat it like a friendly game but no, they were superb again. Should have won by a lot more. 

Yes great attitude and its the whole squad. Andy King comes in today and is MOTM.

watching their attitude during game today and interviews after they have showed their class and humbleness, if only we had players with same character

as for Ranieri I am very very pleased for him. 2nd with a lot better teams and he seems like a really good guy as well that makes me feel happier

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

Well before 92 there wasn't a prem so no one could have done it!

The premier league was just a new name. The competition before and after 1992 is the same.

9 hours ago, BOF said:

Who achieved it in 92 ?

Meant of course pre 1992.

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

I be shocked if was any player in history of English football(other leagues as well) who has won 3 different divisions with same club

Roy Bailey, Larry Carberry, John Elsworthy, Ted Phillips, and Jimmy Leadbetter for Ipswich Town. Third Division South 1957, Second Division 1961, First Division 1962.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, momo said:

Meant of course pre 1992.

Roy Bailey, Larry Carberry, John Elsworthy, Ted Phillips, and Jimmy Leadbetter for Ipswich Town. Third Division South 1957, Second Division 1961, First Division 1962.

as I said im still shocked ;) great achivement no matter what

On 4 May 2016 at 22:54, turnbull said:

What's not to admire about the Foxes' achievement? 

All this talk of making a movie about it but it'd be the most unbelievable movie ever made. 

Edited by choffer
  • Like 1

Â