Leicester City

Villan4Life

I can imagine Leicester are in quite a healthy position to kick on now. Their wage bill can't be too high, plus with all the extra TV money they can probably spend a fair bit.

Can see why they did it, this kind of opportunity doesn't come around too often, would you really want to give Pearson the responsibility of pushing your club to the next level, i wouldn't.

Bit surprised at the timing of this. Yes he's had several run in's last season, but you can't deny he did a brilliant job keeping them up.

Looking like Fat Sam is the early favourite. Would be a great manager for them.

I can imagine Leicester are in quite a healthy position to kick on now. Their wage bill can't be too high, plus with all the extra TV money they can probably spend a fair bit.

Can see why they did it, this kind of opportunity doesn't come around too often, would you really want to give Pearson the responsibility of pushing your club to the next level, i wouldn't.

Isn't Albrighton meant to be on £40k a week? I'd guess their wage bill might be quite high. Edited by Danwichmann

Much more chance of them making a balls of his replacement than of finding another Pochettino. Clubs like Leicester will always be in danger of going down. I'd say their odds have plummeted now and I'd be shitting it as a fan.

I heard Sean Dyche is the early favourite FWIW.

Some papers reporting that it's because of his son being in "that" video. Or something to do with that incident anyway.

Edited by Stevo985

Â