Leicester City

Villan4Life

I saw the video doing the rounds, I don't find it funny, there's nothing witty or special about it, just a bloke walking up to him and saying "are you an ostrich"

Maybe I'm just boring

The sex video? I didn't see the ostrich reference part, but c'mon one of the players in it had a right weapon on him that was impressive.

I was expecting Nige myself to actually throw the phone down and attack him

Don't be silly, he only shouts his mouth of when he is in a position of power, behind a desk...and with staff and officials to jump in.

Just your typical bully.

• Like 1

I was expecting Nige myself to actually throw the phone down and attack him

Don't be silly, he only shouts his mouth of when he is in a position of power, behind a desk...and with staff and officials to jump in.

Just your typical bully.

James MacArthur would disagree

Weird appointment if true. He did alright for Chivas USA which was the club that ended up folding after he left, but a lot of people say he only had that much success at Chivas was because Bob Bradley built that team. 

Betting suspended by William Hill on Martin O'Neill taking over.

Patrick-Stewart-gag-reel.jpg

PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease

Ha seen this. MON was done at Sunderland so he could well destroy his reputation at Leicester by going back.

Plus he probably knows deep down Ireland won't make euro 2016 which will draw criticism so again bailing out before that happens.

Ironic thing is Leicester have made some good signings this summer, Robert Huth and Fuchs from Schalke and the Japanese guy scored a few in Bundesliga so with the amazing end to last season it's not the worst squad to inherit but how long before MON is picking up the phone to Richard Dunne and James Collins?

Â