Leicester City

Villan4Life

The way he speaks so slowly trying to think of something clever to say :lol: . He spent 10 seconds thinking up the word unbelievable :crylaugh:

"either you're being very very silly or absolutely stupid...one of the two"

And he has the audacity to call someone else stupid.

Edited by Keyblade

I agree with the reporter, I don't know what negativity and criticism they've had. Other than criticism that he's a plank, and the usual negativity that a newly promoted team will have, for simply not having good enough players (which happens every year, as there's only so much you can do with the money available), I don't see what he's talking about.

If anything, a lot of the reports on Leicester that I've seen, have been fairly positive. Saying how they've stuck with Pearson despite being rock bottom for a while, and how they play decent football but just haven't been getting the results.

He's their Paul Lambert. He just seems to be a poisonous presence. I feel sorry for Leicester as I like them as a club.

I think that's unfair on Lambert. Lambert never tried to humiliate or insult people in press conferences, he just managed us poorly for 2 seasons and well for half a season.

Fair, but I didn't mean it like that. More the way that they just don't look like they have a future with him in charge and need a change.

IMO the general consensus on Leicester from the rags has been that they play decent stuff, are usually in games and never stop trying

He knew that, which is why he objected to the question and reverted to type. 

He's a bully. The quicker the league is shot of him the better. 

"either you're being very very silly or absolutely stupid...one of the two"

And he has the audacity to call someone else stupid.

That reminded me of a line that was used in one of the cartoons I watched when I was young: "I may be dumb but I'm not stupid".

:D

Seriously though, this man is a grade A cretin. A permanent black mark on this league that he will be remembered as having overseen one of the 'great escapes'. If they can somehow **** it up now that will be one of my all time cherished moments in football.

If ever there was a man I wouldn't argue with, it's Pat Murphy. I've no idea what he looks like but in the interviews I've heard him conduct, he is very quick off the mark, does his homework and doesn't give an inch.

(Not that I've yet heard the above interview yet).

Â