Leicester City

Villan4Life

No surprise he has raised a son who thinks it is acceptable to gangbang a hooker, film it and take part it a bit of racism.

only thing bad about this is the racism part lol. The rest is of course acceptable

• Like 2

They have approached Hiddink, if they get him that will be a masterstroke appointment

Be a massive step down for Hiddink though

The Hiddink that has turned 3rd place in the World Cup Holland into a team fighting for qualification in a tournament that its harder not to qualify for. Also poor with Turkey and Anzhi recently

masterstroke

Hiddink coming back to manage Holland was wierd, he was in semi retirement for a few years. Don't see him being a success managing full time in the prem, maybe as an Advocaat style rescue mission for a club around Feb-March is how it might work for him.

Won't dispute that in this case. :lol:

In my defence I've been working in London all week and haven't been getting home until half 7 but still, there seemed to be hardly any coverage of this anywhere.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

Leicester City rumours: Jurgen Klopp would welcome Premier League call

By Mercury_Sport  |  Posted: July 06, 2015

10436170-large.jpg

Jurgen Klopp is open to a job in the Premier League.

Comments (5)

Jurgen Klopp has sparked speculation he could become a Leicester City candidate for the manager'sicon1.pnghot-seat by stating his next job could be in the Premier Leicester.

The former Borussia Dortmund manager, who topped a Mercury poll of who City fans wanted to succeed Nigel Pearson, has been quoted by a national newspaper over the weekend saying he would be open to an approach from clubs in the Premier League.

Klopp has been spotted in England to watch the tennis at Wimbledon as he unwinds after standing down as Dortmund boss.

Although he initially stated he would be taking a sabbatical from the game, it appears now Klopp is open to offers.

•  
  • "If someone will call me then we will talk about it," he is quoted as saying in the Daily Star.

"It's not important for me to stay in the same place for a long time. My children are old enough now to stay alone.

"I know that some clubs were interested, of course. They thought about us.

"The important thing is new ideas not money. It is important to make the next step, and I think England is the only country where I should work next to Germany because it's the only country where I know the language."

His agent, Marc Kosicke, has also previously stated the Premier League is an attractive proposition for Klopp, and not just the bigger clubs.

It is not known whether Klopp is a candidate for the vacant City job but City are searching for a high profile and well respected coach with an international profile, and Klopp certainly fits the bill.

It would appear he is also just a phone call away.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-rumours-Jurgen-Klopp-welcome/story-26841573-detail/story.html#ixzz3f7twGkSf 

Â