Leicester City

Villan4Life

He's had his day, bad appointment for Leicester and serious relegation candidates you'd imagine.

3 year deal to, for a manager who has only had 1 long term appointment, lasting 4 years at Chelsea. Every job he's since he's been booted after 12/18 months or sooner.

Advocat did fine at end of last season. Sunderland do have a very old and poor squad though so will be down there as ever, don't think they've signed much of note so far apart from Coates full time.

Adam Matthews as well as very mediocre right back from Celtic.

_84251047_ranieritwitterleicester.jpg

He looks like a competition winner in an old peoples home

Shame that is the cropped version of the photo, you can't see the blanket on his lap or the wheels on his chair with the oxygen canister leaning against them.

• Like 4

Looks like a slimmer tanned version of Big Ron

It is not possible to get any more tanned than Ron Atkinson, without turning into Dalian Atkinson.

• Like 3

BECAUSE HE SAID A RACIST THING ON TV!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

(I'm laughing at him saying stupid things on the TV, not at Marcel or any other black person)

Must be up there with Capello in the contract pay off league.

I don't even think he did that great a job at Chelsea to be honest. He was amusing, and good value but he spent a shit ton of money of garbage, failed to win anything and fluked a fourth place finish on the last day.

Until Roman came in the club was going under. Gronkjaer for £8m for crying out loud.

Player Palermo Manager Cagliari Fiorentina Valencia Monaco

Then look at the clubs he has managed :

1991–1993 Napoli 1993–1997 Fiorentina 1997–1999 Valencia 1999–2000 Atlético Madrid 2000–2004 Chelsea 2004–2005 Valencia 2007 Parma 2007–2009 Juventus 2009–2011 Roma 2011–2012 Internazionale 2012–2014 Monaco

• Like 1

He did a very good job at Parma, saved them from relegation from a near impossible situation and also Roma when in second half of 09-10 they had a mad 10 game winning run that had them finishing 1 point off Inter who won the treble that year, Mourinho just holding them off.

Can't remember his spell at Inter at all, was it really two years but they have been a team on a major decline since they won everything in 2010 whoever the coach has been.

Greece was just a total disaster and I'm not at all convinced in how effective he can be in a relegation battle which Leicester are near certainties to be.

Must be up there with Capello in the contract pay off league.

I don't even think he did that great a job at Chelsea to be honest. He was amusing, and good value but he spent a shit ton of money of garbage, failed to win anything and fluked a fourth place finish on the last day.

Until Roman came in the club was going under. Gronkjaer for £8m for crying out loud.

I think he was one of the only managers around that could totally blow that semi final against Monaco. That Champions League was there's for the taking.

Then again if Porto didn't win it would we have seen the making of Mourinho?. The football gods work in mysterious way.

Any way Ranieri is a poo manager!

Â