Leicester City

Villan4Life

Amazed how this has passed with very little coverage and yet Grealish gets a think piece on the BBC Sport website - well actually I'm not because people have heard of Grealish. 

I strongly doubt that Leicester would have sacked players over this if they were regular first teamers and worth a few ££ though. Easy to sack the reserves when they step out of line. 

• Like 3

Fair play to Leicester for sacking the players but would they have done the same if it was Vardy, Schmeichal and Morgan in the video? I don't think so*

*same would apply to most clubs I feel

edit: Eames said the same thing above! 

Edited by Xela

I've browsed a lot of club forums for players that United send on loan and Leicester fans have to be the biggest bunch of idiots and clearings in the woods I've come across. Bloody hate them. It pains me that my favourite player plays for them too. Well I say play but he doesn't even get to play the pricks.

Nick Powell's completely disappeared off the radar, he went to Leicester start of season and barely featured.

He came back to United around January/February and has been injured. He isn't a run all day work your socks off donkey so he didn't fit in with Nigel Pearson. He's been unlucky with injuries too. Needs to really find his position and just get some playing time under his belt. I think he's got some real ability, its just where do you play him and I think that is a problem. I hope we don't flog him off just yet but he might have to go back down to the Championship for a loan.

The mind boggles as to what he's done - you can imagine him can't you, pulling that big stupid stubborn face and refusing to back down on whether he did or didn't ask for sugar and ending up reaching the point where he grabs someone round the throat. That's how I imagine it anyway.

He's a prize bellend but did a great job there. 

I think Leicester are getting ideas above their station if they think someone else can do better 

Â