Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

I'm very suspicious of this Canales bid. The likes of Tom Ross and Nick Mashiter are going to great lengths to tell us Villa have definitely bid. Sounds a bist like something the club have put out just to show they're trying to buy players knowing well it won't happen. Of course I could be completely wrong and I hope I am.

He's in madrid, you won't be getting Canales.

Have you just signed up to tell us that? Leicester fan are you?

Do one you sad Tw@t

Just passing on information, take it or leave it.

Him being in Madrid is the info you had?

Do one you sad Tw@t

Is that you Marc, trying to fool us using a K instead of a C?

:clap:

• Like 2

I'm very suspicious of this Canales bid. The likes of Tom Ross and Nick Mashiter are going to great lengths to tell us Villa have definitely bid. Sounds a bist like something the club have put out just to show they're trying to buy players knowing well it won't happen. Of course I could be completely wrong and I hope I am.

This old chestnut again.

Why does every link to a player we want have to be something cooked up by the club just to make it look like we're trying to sign exciting players? Why is it so hard for some people to understand that there are lots of deals that clubs intend to follow through with but don't for various reasons out of their control?

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

Canales? The Canales that's valued at 30m?.. Yep. That makes sense.

At best I'm hoping that's a smokescreen for us to do a couple of deals on the sly. At worse I think it's a ploy from Villa to make it look like we're trying when we're really in for nobody.

Gonna split the difference and say it's just rubbish which somehow gathered momentum when there's no actual truth in it.

Canales? The Canales that's valued at 30m?.. Yep. That makes sense.

At best I'm hoping that's a smokescreen for us to do a couple of deals on the sly. At worse I think it's a ploy from Villa to make it look like we're trying when we're really in for nobody.

Gonna split the difference and say it's just rubbish which somehow gathered momentum when there's no actual truth in it.

£30m?

Christ, what year you in on your career mode?

Do one you sad Tw@t

Just passing on information, take it or leave it.

Your post was an opinion, not actually information as that would require a reliable source, there is quite a big difference. But then again you're a Leicester fan right?