Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

I'm excited to see what happens. Lambert has spent very little money extremely well so far in this window especially with Big Phil and Aly. I would hate to see him now read from the MON big book of transfers and blow £10 Million on a 35 year old midfielder from Bristol Rovers.

Not sure of his age (as it is a secret) but I reckon this Bristol Rovers player might fit the bill.

stuart-sinclair-pp235-1789776_231x264.jp

• STUART SINCLAIR
  • MIDFIELDER
  •  
  • Nationality: English
  • DOB:
  • Height:
  • Weight: st lbs ( kg)
This. This is our guy.

Well with that beard like that a deffo place in our back four......oh hang on Luna has a beard

Few hours to go but the inevitable realisation that we'll do **** all has already sunk in

Seems we're in for a season of 28-30k crowds as the doubters are proved correct again.

'Randy's decided to spend money again' my **** arse. Classic Villa smoke screen once again. 

Why do you even bother?

Because i give a shit ?

Why do you ?

I don't post drivel like that.

• Like 1

I will be pretty disappointed if we don't get at least one winger/attacking midfielder in. 

Not saying it's anyone's fault in particular as you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, its just an obvious gap in our squad which has needed filling for years, yet we will enter another season without one. 

My money is on us signing no one this evening  :(

Sadly it looks like i am right....sorry.

Did the window shut?

Try google. 

Whoosh.

Nope, not at all. You kept asking the same question again and again. I just thought you were confused.

Yet moaning?

Lol, three games in and you're quoting league positions. REALLY?

Even our dimwitted manager said he wants TWO in today, because even he can see we need them

We've been GIVEN, literally an extra 40m revenue this summer for doing NOTHING. Yet we've decided to invest only 6-7m of it

Come back to me after the usual ten game period of settling in, and then lets see what's what with the table

How humiliating.

Yeah, transfer deals appear to have broken down because of wages - that never happens to anyone else. We're such a laughing stock!

Nope, not at all. You kept asking the same question again and again. I just thought you were confused.

I think you knew exactly what I meant.

Yet moaning?

Even our dimwitted manager said he wants TWO in today, because even he can see we need them

We've been GIVEN, literally an extra 40m revenue this summer for doing NOTHING. Yet we've decided to invest only 6-7m of it

Come back to me after the usual ten game period of settling in, and then lets see what's what with the table

lol

Yet moaning?

Yet moaning?

Okay, I will do.