Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

I'm pretty much convinced that come11pm we will be disappointed and Lambert will wheel out the old 'we tried to make things happen but it just didn't come off' line just like every window. We will all be pissed off because the club have had months to do this...the world will keep on turning and we will still have glaring deficiencies in the squad.

Don't think you can blame lambert for it. If nothing happens then you should look to the man who has allowed nearly every other team in the league to outspend us.

Not there yet though.

Lambert is the voice of the organisation, he gets the flak, if he doesn't agree with what is being done, he shouldn't be the face.

Welbeck's Agent has said that three Premier league clubs are trying to sign him.

Arsenal, Spurs and ???

Apparently he denied Arsenal were interested but didn't mention any other clubs by name. Wouldn't be surprised if one of teams are Sunderland.

Edited by useless

Just caught the back end of an interview on talkshite, with some Scotch bloke agent, and he used the words "Cleveley", "middle of the road club", "lure", "should get it done".

I couldn't make head nor tail of what he was saying. 

I think it was to do with him not being keen on moving from United to go to a "middle of the road club", but would if we his wage demands were met / a compromise could be made. I don't know if they means us, or someone else (Hull maybe?). 

Just caught the back end of an interview on talkshite, with some Scotch bloke agent, and he used the words "Cleveley", "middle of the road club", "lure", "should get it done".

I think it was to do with him not being keen on moving from United to go to a "middle of the road club", but would if we his wage demands were met / a compromise could be made. I don't know if they means us, or someone else (Hull maybe?). 

He can do one then. Will only come if he gets paid big wages? No thanks.

He can do one then. Will only come if he gets paid big wages? No thanks.

Agree 100%. Don't want anyone coming in just for the money. **** off to QPR, if you want that!

• Like 1