Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

3/1 to sign Jimmy Milner

I'd knock one out, but with all these celebrity nudes doing the rounds, I think I'm spent for the day!

where are these bleeding celebrity videos FFS

Un 4chan ately, the redistribution of said images is prohibited!

to be honest, they ain't all that. Not sure what all the fuss is over Jennifer Lawrence - Kate Upton is where it's at

but an image of Jmill resigning for villa, now that would make it all the way to the high security section of the wank bank

Edited by wazzap24
  • Like 4

Wasn't Balague saying the Di Maria & Kroos deals weren't happening right until they happened?

That's generally what happens with a lot of deals - the media often don't know a lot about them and just flip flop until they get it right.

We've just got to wait and see - don't know why everyone seems to be suddenly so despondent based on a couple of bits of speculation.

Aston Villa have submitted a bid for Real Sociedad midfielder Sergio Canales. #AVFC #deadlineday

Pete O'Rourke is saying differently to Balague

O'Rourke saying we've bid - Balague saying no way he'll go. Guess both could be right.

Would imagine there would be some chance of it happening if we've gone ahead with a bid. Think there's always a bit of chat before formal bids are submitted.