Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

I'm not expecting anyone else in.

I think we've had a decent window, I'm happy with who we've brought in and also that we've not lost anyone that we weren't happy to let leave.

I suppose it's just me hoping that we can bring in someone exciting, just to give us a lift.

Few hours to go but the inevitable realisation that we'll do **** all has already sunk in

Seems we're in for a season of 28-30k crowds as the doubters are proved correct again.

'Randy's decided to spend money again' my **** arse. Classic Villa smoke screen once again. 

Why is everybody being so pessimistic, this time 2 years ago we still hadn't signed Benteke and Westwood for 3 hours.... It's not like Lambert doesn't do last minute.

**** knows. I'm not expecting us to sign anybody but I don't know why some people seem so eager to claim that we definitely won't sign anybody.

I'm excited to see what happens. Lambert has spent very little money extremely well so far in this window especially with Big Phil and Aly. I would hate to see him now read from the MON big book of transfers and blow £10 Million on a 35 year old midfielder from Bristol Rovers.