Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

From yesterday

Lambert said on his plans and the strength of his squad: “If we can do something that is financially good for the club and is the right move as well, then I’d speak with Randy and see what he thinks.

"But when Christian Benteke and Libor Kozak come back, the forward line is going to be really strong.

"We’ll see what happens in the next couple of weeks."

All i want is a footballer, Ya'll know the type?.. Someone with a brain and vision to put in a defence splitting pass, who could skin a rabbit in his pocket. 

Not someone who I've seen milk turn quicker than and couldn't find an elephant in the snow with diarrhea.

If we loan a player, it needs to be someone who we'd have a chance of signing next Summer. There's no point loaning the up-and-coming youngsters that will simply go back to their parent club as a better player (ie: Walker). Some of the top clubs must have a few attacking players that aren't part of their plans, that we could get on loan.

Isco?
Obviously not, because as you know, 'cheeky' bids are not allowed, against the rules, impossible and punishable by death.

If we loan a player, it needs to be someone who we'd have a chance of signing next Summer. There's no point loaning the up-and-coming youngsters that will simply go back to their parent club as a better player (ie: Walker). Some of the top clubs must have a few attacking players that aren't part of their plans, that we could get on loan.

Disagree completely because all we will end up with then is a loan similar to the Jenas one? I would rather have a player with potrential from a top team trying to gain experience rather than a shite player a mid table team can't actually sell for a fee because they are on silly wages!
How about someone in between the two extremes you've mentioned? Strangely enough, I'm not hoping we sign a 'shite player from a mid table team'. I'm thinking a player that was deemed good enough to sign for a top 6 club, that still has promise, but doesn't appear part of their plans. See how Everton loaned Lukaku and Barry, Sunderland with Borini, and other examples that are surely out there. There must be good players at top sides, that have suffered a fall from grace (Rodwell, being the most recent), that would appreciate the game-time that a loan would bring. Then at the end of the season, they would surely be more inclined to join us, than they would if they hadn't spent a season here.

We need a soccer player who is good on the O fence.

??

The clues are there if you look for them. 

Did Villa send any scouts to the SIFF World Cup? 

Worth taking a punt on Kangarooney, I reckon. 

• Like 2