Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

http://m.skysports.com/article/football/yourclub/9442571?compid=263&teamid=238

Werder Bremen midfielder Zlatko Junuzovic has dismissed speculation linking him with a move to Aston Villa.

The Austrian only has a year remaining on his current deal at Bremen and is reported to have turned down the offer of a new contract this summer.

Villa have been linked with a £3million bid for the 26-year-old, but he insists there has been no contact.

Junuzovic told Bild: "I do not know anything (about Aston Villa). No one has yet come up to me with anything like that."

Junuzovic has been a key player for Bremen since signing from Austria Vienna in January 2012, but missed a large chunk of last season due to a series of injuries.

Palace would want ridiculous money for Bolasie.

He's in the last year of his contract and they're as good as down with or without him now they've appointed Colin again. :lol:

They might as well get what they can.

Vlaar is in the last year of his contract and we should be looking to get £15m+Welbeck+Kagawa though :)

• Like 2

Last I heard he was being linked with Liverpool. We paid ten million for N'Zogbia when he was in the last year of his contract, United payed us about seventeen million for Young and we're expecting a big fee for Vlaar should he leave. So even if he is available for a cheaper price it would probably still be too much for us and there would be better options for him.