Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Well my recommendation would be 3-5m and out of our price range. Probably wouldn't come to a team struggling against relegation anyways.

Facts our with our budget and our reputation we can't really attract the kind of player we need. If we had the money at least we might be able to get someone who's not utter shit and can at least score against other relegation fodder teams. 

Probably nothing. 

My recommendation would be Teofilo Gutierrez nonetheless. Available for just under 10m usd. Absolutely demolishing the scene with River Plate in Argentina at the start of the season. With Carlos Sanchez you have the pull to get him over here. But it wouldn't even happen if we had the time. We won't put out the money to invest in a top goalscorer. We're going to be screwed over with some mediocre has been from the championship. 

Our team isn't awful to be a top half side we need a good creative midfielder and two good wide strikers 30m minimum to do it.

It won't get spent so no point getting worked up over it.

We need gabby for his pace outlet away from home weimann can go for a price in my eyes he is easily replaced.

nothing even seems to be in the pipeline. I hope the loss at least made some alarm bells ring.

The threat of relegation doesn't, why would this?

good point. I didnt think Lerner expected us to be as close as we were last season. 

nothing even seems to be in the pipeline. I hope the loss at least made some alarm bells ring.

The threat of relegation doesn't, why would this?

good point. I didnt think Lerner expected us to be as close as we were last season.

Well so far we aren't, 2 games in with 4 points and no goals conceded.