Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

I'd take Stokes if Celtic don't make it through tonight. He puts in a great ball from a set-piece and I think he would be a major upgrade on Weimann/Gabby.

Holy shit are you actually taking the piss? Disgraceful footballer who has found his level up in Scotland, would be gutted if we got linked with him, awful awful awful, did I mention he's awful!?

• Like 2

I'd take Stokes if Celtic don't make it through tonight. He puts in a great ball from a set-piece and I think he would be a major upgrade on Weimann/Gabby.

Keane has well and truly burned his bridges with him - and (based on what I've seen from ROI games) he's also the most disturbingly one-footed player I have ever seen play football at the highest level. 

Deffo need a good set piece taker though.

Holy shit are you actually taking the piss? Disgraceful footballer who has found his level up in Scotland, would be gutted if we got linked with him, awful awful awful, did I mention he's awful!?

Keane has well and truly burned his bridges with him - and (based on what I've seen from ROI games) he's also the most disturbingly one-footed player I have ever seen play football at the highest level. 

I think he has come on as a player and he would surprise a few ppl imo.  It probably won't happen anyway but if he was looking to move then Keano might be able to sort it if we want him. 

I think he has come on as a player and he would surprise a few ppl imo.  It probably won't happen anyway but if he was looking to move then Keano might be able to sort it if we want him. 

He is **** wank, never scores in Europe and barely scores in a league where Kris Commons is Messi.

Massive pisshead too, going back to his Sunderland days and a massive bellend.Oh and he is shit.

Anthony Stokes, when Kris Commons is outscoring you then you know you are shit,

Edited by rodders0223

I think he has come on as a player and he would surprise a few ppl imo. It probably won't happen anyway but if he was looking to move then Keano might be able to sort it if we want him.

He is **** wank, never scores in Europe and barely scores in a league where Kris Commons is Messi.

Massive pisshead too, going back to his Sunderland days and a massive bellend.Oh and he is shit.

Anthony Stokes, when Kris Commons is outscoring you then you know you are shit,

So you're on the fence about him then yeah?

Hamburg in talk over loan/permanent deal for Holtby, I'm sadly writing us off now ..

I think it's obvious that Lambert wants him, if we didn't get him I reckon it would be down to Lerner.

Or maybe Holtby just fancies going back to his home league and is not interested in coming to another relegation favorite who is likely to quibble over the cost of his wages?

Have you not seen Hamburg recently? Only survived by the skin of their teeth last season.

Yawn. One person suggested Isco about 200 pages ago rodney. How about thinking up another player to mention, in your hilarious ongoing effort to ban the words 'cheeky bid'.

• Like 4