Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

The McGradles thing has been reported in Falkirk's local paper too I see.

Falkirk face a fight to hang onto prize asset Conor McGrandles with high-profile English clubs circling the 18-year-old.

Aston Villa and Norwich are both thought to be keen on a move for the youngster who has been consistently one of the Bairns’ stand-out performers.

Blackpool were known to be tracking the youngster this time last year but he stayed with the Bairns and progressed his game and dictated Saturday’s victory over Hibernian, laying on the winner for Rory Loy.

McGrandles was drafted into the side by Steven Pressley after progressing through the Falkirk Academy and revelled in the side as an almost ever-present under Gary Holt.

The former boss is a big admirer and his new club Norwich City, or Aston Villa and Paul Lambert could be poised to move before the transfer windows closes early next week.

http://falkirkherald.co.uk/sport/falkirk-fc/interest-increases-in-bairns-midfielder-1-3521392

Anyone know anything about this player?

voi7MZgh.jpg

Looks a decent player.

Obviously hard to gauge a player in the SPL but at his age he has huge first team experience and would be well worth the risk.

Few decent players have moved from Scotland recently , McCarthy and McArthur did well at Wigan and now in the former's case Everton.

John Guidetti is like a mythical creature to me - he's been talked up on here for like the last 3 years and I've yet to ever hear of him outside of this forum. Has he ever actually played in the PL?

Was on loan at Stoke last season but i'd be amazed if he has played more than 10 games. Still only 22 though.