André Green

sir_gary_cahill

He's a very special talent indeed, he's got a very nice family behind him, he personally told me that he won't leave. To play in the premier league at his age already is a fantastic achievement but in his brief appearances, he shone and looks like he could go on and be a brilliant player for this football club, I wish him all the best :)

• Like 4

Get him in the team for the last few games of the season. It's a win win situation.

Except for the results in the games that will likely be lose, lose, lose...

Be fun to see Green, Grealish & Adama playing behind Ayew in attack

Edited by sne

Pat Murphy was commenting a couple of weeks ago about our senior players lack of taking any responsibility in helping the like of Andre Green to adjust to premier league football. He was taking corners and throw-ins when he came on against Spurs and was trying to rally the team - none of them would even acknowledge him.

47 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

Pat Murphy was commenting a couple of weeks ago about our senior players lack of taking any responsibility in helping the like of Andre Green to adjust to premier league football. He was taking corners and throw-ins when he came on against Spurs and was trying to rally the team - none of them would even acknowledge him.

Says it all about the current squad really. Void of any drive, pride and care. Get 'em out ASAP

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Says it all about the current squad really. Void of any drive, pride and care. Get 'em out ASAP

You can really see the argument for keeping the young guys out of the first team in its current state.

14 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You would rather finish midtable in the championship, than to be promoted back to the Premier League playing Westwood, Bacuna and Gabby as key players.

Do you realise what an absolute buffoon you sound?

Maybe. I'm just sick of watching these players. They've killed any enjoyment I have for this club or for the sport at the moment. Ideally I'd like to get promoted without watching these words removed but right now more than anything I need to be watching different players wear the shirt. 

• Like 1

On 07/04/2016 at 11:21, El-Reacho said:

I suspect there is a clique at the club that also translates onto the pitch.

And I think we all know who they are.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Was told friday night by someone close to Andre that there is 3 offers on the table from Citeh, Arsenal and spurs for him this summer. 

Sign of things to come after being relegated. Our best youth talent will be getting picked off left right and centre.

Shame its not one of our wonderfully talented first team players clubs are queing up to sign....

Edited by leighavfc

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Why is he not involved now?

Don't want him injured so we can sell him in the summer?

Green is the future of the club and should be asked to stay and be a first teamer next season.

3 hours ago, leighavfc said:

Was told friday night by someone close to Andre that there is 3 offers on the table from Citeh, Arsenal and spurs for him this summer. 

Sign of things to come after being relegated. Our best youth talent will be getting picked off left right and centre.

Shame its not one of our wonderfully talented first team players clubs are queing up to sign....

Too be honest beside the money he'd be stupid to go to either of those clubs. He wouldn't get game time at city or Arsenal, and whilst Spurs play kids, they don't really play wingers so could t see where he'd get in.

Development wise he'd be better off having a year in the championship. Look at the likes of Redmond and Gray both have developed far more than a lot of our kids, by having regular football on the championship. 

Think him and Grealish (or Adama if kept) could have a massive impact in the championship.Jordan Graham whilst talented was never a highly rated and Jack and Andre and he was tearing it before his injury with Wolves.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Too be honest beside the money he'd be stupid to go to either of those clubs. He wouldn't get game time at city or Arsenal, and whilst Spurs play kids, they don't really play wingers so could t see where he'd get in.

Development wise he'd be better off having a year in the championship. Look at the likes of Redmond and Gray both have developed far more than a lot of our kids, by having regular football on the championship. 

Think him and Grealish (or Adama if kept) could have a massive impact in the championship.Jordan Graham whilst talented was never a highly rated and Jack and Andre and he was tearing it before his injury with Wolves.

Totally agree mate, he seems like a down to earth kid aswell from what i see and hear so i doubt he will leave unless he goes for the money. A lot of the youth players have got a chance to shine next year. I hope they take it!

• Like 1

I guess if the 3 offers thing is true then a reason he's not playing potentially, is to keep him out of the shop window.

At the moment he's had a couple of cameos off the bench and looked ok. If he starts the last 4-5 games and kills it then someone will definitely be up for him in the summer...

Â