André Green

sir_gary_cahill

It's only Hutton depriving him of the honour of being the worst player on the pitch tbh

I watched him at Bristol as well and I've still yet to see him beat a man or put a decent cross in 

in not writing him off but he's clearly not ready yet 

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

It's only Hutton depriving him of the honour of being the worst player on the pitch tbh

I watched him at Bristol as well and I've still yet to see him beat a man or put a decent cross in 

in not writing him off but he's clearly not ready yet 

At Bristol? Confusing him with Callum Robinson? 

I thought he started brightly but the Luton defence quickly worked him out. Probably best used as a late impact sub if at all currently. 

1 minute ago, tom_avfc said:

At Bristol? Confusing him with Callum Robinson? 

I thought he started brightly but the Luton defence quickly worked him out. Probably best used as a late impact sub if at all currently. 

Just realised you probably mean the pre season friendly not a loan spell. 2 games is a bit harsh to judge a young player on and in his 20 min cameos he's looked lively to be fair. 

Poor game. Looked lightweight, lost confidence very quickly, didn't seem to know what his role was and clearly couldn't handle physical opposition. Potential but a boy dabbling with a man's game on last night's showing !

• 1 month later...

Shame, can't see him getting much time as Di Matteo prefers to play strikers in midfield. Hope I'm wrong.

Looked promising from the little I've seen and I'd have like'd to see him as a rotation player.

Time to loan him out if he's not being played?

Â