André Green

sir_gary_cahill

9 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Several top clubs reportedly looking to swoop in and swipe Andre in the summer :(

That is good news, it means we are starting to produce good young players. I am sure he will stay next season, it is better for his development to stay and play games in the Championship for us. Look at Jordan Graham. 

8 minutes ago, Barney_avfc said:

Several top clubs reportedly looking to swoop in and swipe Andre in the summer :(

Just such a joke isn't it, spend a load of money and time finding and developing good youngsters and then the like of Arsenal swing in and nick them just when there is a chance for some benefit. It should be banned for a club to invest so much time & effort to then get zero benefit from it all. Either they should put regulations in to prevent it for x number of seasons or at the very least force the vulture club to pay way over the odds as compensation otherwise it's just a complete waste of time on the clubs part and can only be detrimental to the game overall. Just so sick of these Bully clubs, always the same ones who do it. So much for building the club around  a great Youth programme!!

• Like 1

Just now, GENTLEMAN said:

That is good news, it means we are starting to produce good young players. I am sure he will stay next season, it is better for his development to stay and play games in the Championship for us. Look at Jordan Graham. 

Starting or continuing? Like Albrighton, Cahill, etc.... Not all players can be a Rooney or Zlatan.

1 minute ago, GENTLEMAN said:

it is better for his development to stay and play games in the Championship for us.

How often do we say stuff like this yet we know absolutely nothing about what it's like at clubs for development of youth.

In fact, going on previous evidence I would suggest that if Andre wants to develop he's better off leaving this joke of a club.

1 minute ago, Woodytom said:

How often do we say stuff like this yet we know absolutely nothing about what it's like at clubs for development of youth.

In fact, going on previous evidence I would suggest that if Andre wants to develop he's better off leaving this joke of a club.

Excuse me for wanting a good young local player to stay with us and develop.

hopefully its just agent talk trying to get him a decent contract and a guarantee of game time next season, he'd be mad to leave, he's going to play for us next season, he's got all the time in the world, i hate the idea / fact that these kids are chasing pay days before they've done anything

• Like 1

Â