André Green

sir_gary_cahill

I remember the Spurs game last season he came on and did more in about 5 minutes than most of our players did all season. Also put in 2 good crosses and showed character by having a go at players for not moving

• Like 1

This kid and RHM to me look really good from when I have seen them. Surprised Corey Taylor hasn't had much of a look in as he seemed to be very good too.

*seen them only a handful of times*

Edited by KSV

Watched him for the first time today and he offered more in the 30 or so mins he came on for than Bacuna offered the whole of last season. Was really bright, glides past players with ease and composed when in advanced areas. Think this guy can be a very tidy player for us and can maybe break into our team this year. Very special talent indeed 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, KSV said:

So he didnt play against Tamworth.. likely inclusion on the bench against Sheff Wed?

I’d be more than happy to see him involved from the get go this season. He is raw still but looks to have something about him and plays with no fear.

Playing in the second tier should allow us to hopefully blood a few more youngsters and I think a bit of youthful enthusiasm of a player who has come through the ranks is also a good thing in the dressing room.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He is a very special talent from what I hear...and a nice kid to boot.

He is a superb player who I expect to have a big impact this season if he is given opportunities, he seems like a nice guy to boot with a nice family :)

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

He is a very special talent from what I hear...and a nice kid to boot.

3 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He is a superb player who I expect to have a big impact this season if he is given opportunities, he seems like a nice guy to boot with a nice family :)

haGLeox.gif

• Like 1

He does look to be a good player, he's young and confident and crucially seem to enjoy taking teams on.

I shall be showing my support and encouraging from the sidelines whole-heartedly.

giphy.gif

Here is Andre in Green

• Like 2

Â