André Green

sir_gary_cahill

8 minutes ago, avfcwills10 said:

Is he actually any good? Not looked anything special to me (although i've hardly seen him)

I've seen him play quite a few times, he is a very special talent. He's very quick and direct and is also very skilful. He also has a great football brain to go with it, he's also got a very nice family behind him

• Like 1

Well if the rumour is true, he could be sold and immediately loaned back to us couldn't he?  Similar to Hector Reading/Chelsea deal?  Hate developing players to then have them cherry picked, but I can live with this if he helped us out of the division at the first attempt. 

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Well if the rumour is true, he could be sold and immediately loaned back to us couldn't he?  Similar to Hector Reading/Chelsea deal?  Hate developing players to then have them cherry picked, but I can live with this if he helped us out of the division at the first attempt. 

But surely keeping him and playing him is better for both him and us?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

But surely keeping him and playing him is better for both him and us?

Obviously, but if he wants to do a deal with another club I'd rather have him on loan as part of the agreement and help bring us back!

SGC do you think Green could start week in week out next season?

Also who else do you think is ready to step up in the Championship?

RH Murphy looked to be breaking through and injury seemed to hinder that, Lyden has looked capable if unspectacular.

I hear great things about Suliman also.

I am guessing Kinsella and Donacien are done :(

I hope Baker and Gardener get a chance also.

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

So why is Bacuna starting ahead of him again?

Bacuna's a Champions League quality player of course! 

It it is a disgrace that black won't dump the no-hopers and give some of the youth a chance. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

SGC do you think Green could start week in week out next season?

Also who else do you think is ready to step up in the Championship?

RH Murphy looked to be breaking through and injury seemed to hinder that, Lyden has looked capable if unspectacular.

I hear great things about Suliman also.

I am guessing Kinsella and Donacien are done :(

I hope Baker and Gardener get a chance also.

I think he could, he definitely has the ability but of course he will be only 18 next season, he is brilliant. Suliman is also fantastic but again he is only 18, he probably needs a loan spell. There is also Hepburn-Murphy who is 18 in August, he probably also needs a loan

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

• 2 months later...

Granted it was only telford but he absolutely tore them asunder. He created endless amount of chances for that donkey gestede. He has end product to his game, has Grealish even showed that in his game yet ? Thought green looked good also against Swansea when he came on last year.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2016 at 18:43, sir_gary_cahill said:

I've seen him play quite a few times, he is a very special talent. He's very quick and direct and is also very skilful. He also has a great football brain to go with it, he's also got a very nice family behind him

They play along the back 4?

On 01/05/2016 at 18:31, avfcwills10 said:

Is he actually any good? Not looked anything special to me (although i've hardly seen him)

I hope he is as good as people are making out anyway

• Like 1

Â