André Green

sir_gary_cahill

Green is a massive potential......needs to show he can fulfil it.

at the very least. Needs to emulate and he could at the very least, what Traore is doing.

but he can improve his positional sense and movement to convince folk of his ability....he will be a top talent, if he adds the necessary attributes.

still has a way to go.

needs to show composure and a will to hurt the opposition.....seems too grateful for just being in the team for me......not enough.

needs an aggressive streak, without being dirty.

10 hours ago, TRO said:

Green is a massive potential......needs to show he can fulfil it.

at the very least. Needs to emulate and he could at the very least, what Traore is doing.

but he can improve his positional sense and movement to convince folk of his ability....he will be a top talent, if he adds the necessary attributes.

still has a way to go.

needs to show composure and a will to hurt the opposition.....seems too grateful for just being in the team for me......not enough.

needs an aggressive streak, without being dirty.

What he mainly needs is to get into the team:P

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, sidcow said:

What he mainly needs is to get into the team:P

yeah, I guess so......when, like we are going for promotion, They stick with whats been working.

I guess with his injuries, its like a bit of a gamble of what your going to get.

We can't have too many ring rusty players in at the same time.

Edited by TRO

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

yeah, I guess so......when, like we are going for promotion, They stick with whats been working.

I guess with his injuries, its like a bit of a gamble of what your going to get.

I think he's that good, he gets in the team, I think he's outstanding, do you TRO?

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think he's that good, he gets in the team, I think he's outstanding, do you TRO?

Like all developing players....outstanding is a word, I would be struggling with present.

He is quick and powerful, but he is still learning how to integrate his skills in to the game to galvanise the team work.

I think his composure and reading of the game which encompasses positional sense , needs work.

He can tend to lose possession at times which then puts the team in a defensive mode....but equally he can strike a ball well and look dangerous at times.

still learning the game for me....but I like him and has huge potential, I hope he is not injury prone and its just a phase.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, TRO said:

Like all developing players....outstanding is a word, I would be struggling with present.

He is quick and powerful, but he is still learning how to integrate his skills in to the game to galvanise the team work.

I think his composure and reading of the game which encompasses positional sense , needs work.

He can tend to lose possession at times which then puts the team in a defensive mode....but equally he can strike a ball well and look dangerous at times.

still learning the game for me....but I like him and has huge potential, I hope he is not injury prone and its just a phase.

Can't argue with that

To be fair he played in one of the cup games after his injury and he was diabolical. Clearly not remotely match fit and he's not been seen since 

Maybe he's still not fit. He was out at long time. 

On 01/04/2018 at 13:27, KSV said:

Whats going on? he was back in training before Kodjia and had the same 45 min in a closed doors friendly. Why isnt he getting a look in? Would rather he be coming on for Adomah than a 3rd or 4th striker..........

Not all injuries/players are the same.

He's probably not ready to be playing yet. I'm sure he'd be featuring if he was.

7 minutes ago, maxjackle said:

Any update? I was hoping he could come in to give adomah a rest

Forget that. No way will he be reintroduced with so few games left. Grabban will act as cover, right move for me too as he's match fit.

Edited by Nigel

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

I see him in training photos so he must be fit. Surprised he hasn't made the bench over Hogan tbh. Offer abit more off the bench than Scott. 

He’s played in the U23 games recently, too

He’s had a nightmare with injuries though, so I think it’s probably best he’s given every chance to get over them and be ready for next season.

Not seen a lot of Green, from what I have I've never really given him much thought.

Certainly not caught my eye like O'Hare or Davis.

Encouraging to read that he has potential and could feature in the first team.

• 2 weeks later...

Pray this kid can get back to the kind of promise he showed before his injury. Need a freebie to replace Snodders without weakening the team, he could be just the ticket. 

• Like 1

Â