Grant Holt

samjp26

Rubbish today.

He has been shit for about 2 1/2 years

Thanks for your input.

Perhaps home sick

Maybe one that is not going to work out for us and might be leaving come the summer?

Well his loan runs out in the summer, so yeah.

From what I recall yesterday the only thing he did was stumble over the ball in the middle of the pitch, which led to Hoopers chance and Guzan's great save at the end.

Not writing him off though, I still think he has a part to play for us, but I think yesterday's appearance was more to give him a game against his old club (and protect Benteke), he didn't really seem to be doing much, where you expect him to be annoying defenders and putting himself about, makjng things awkward.

Would preferred Robinson getting a run out. You don't get many better opportunities to give youth players ten mins or so at senior level when the team is fighting for every point.

I thought it was the ideal chance to let him make his debut. 10 mins in front of a pleased crowd and no pressure at all.

But no we got to watch this useless bastard embarrass himself and us again. No wonder he's a Norwich hero he helped create their best chance of the 2nd half.

• Like 1

Would preferred Robinson getting a run out. You don't get many better opportunities to give youth players ten mins or so at senior level when the team is fighting for every point.

I thought it was the ideal chance to let him make his debut. 10 mins in front of a pleased crowd and no pressure at all.

But no we got to watch this useless bastard embarrass himself and us again. No wonder he's a Norwich hero he helped create their best chance of the 2nd half.

Rather harsh but you can see why Wigan don't want him.

Exactly this. Absolutely perfect time to do that. And that is why I wonder if he will give our younger players a chance.

Grant is fat, end of story.

Gets funnier every time.

Unfortunately it doesn't get any less true.  He really is an awful player, and every time I see him it reinforces the views of why Wigan were so glad to see the back of him.

• Like 1

Â