Grant Holt

samjp26

Meh, he's being used as much as Kozak was, as I thought he would be, so no real complaints with the amount of minutes he's had.

Do I wish we had someone better? Of course I **** do.

Do I wish we'd prioritised someone like Hoolahan instead? Yes, he'd make more of an impact.

I thought with the way we played second half, he offered more than Weimann, as Weimann isn't great in the air.

But here's the main thing, he's played a few games for us now, and he's not performed very well, I'm not happy with his performances (I wasn't thrilled with his signing). So go on be as smug as you like, but it's still pathetic to judge a player before he's even kicked a ball for us.

• Like 1

Would love to know what those who talked about Holt only being a bit-part and therefore not worth being annoyed with currently think about this signing.

So would I.

Well done!!! You win!

I hope we sign Holt on a permanent deal in the Summer after he scores in 13 straight games to keep us in the division, what a donkey of a signing.

That's progress. A post in this thread without mentioning pies. Fair play.

I hope we sign Holt on a permanent deal in the Summer after he scores in 13 straight games to keep us in the division, what a donkey of a signing.

That's progress. A post in this thread without mentioning pies. Fair play.

There wasn't any pies left at half-time I wondered where they all went. Anyways, he is a useless signing.

Would love to know what those who talked about Holt only being a bit-part and therefore not worth being annoyed with currently think about this signing.

I might not have been quite in that camp but I probably wasn't far off it, so I'll answer your question.

Raging.

• Like 1

Meh, he's being used as much as Kozak was, as I thought he would be, so no real complaints with the amount of minutes he's had.

Do I wish we'd prioritised someone like Hoolahan instead? Yes, he'd make more of an impact.

I thought with the way we played second half, he offered more than Weimann, as Weimann isn't great in the air.

But here's the main thing, he's played a few games for us now, and he's not performed very well, I'm not happy with his performances (I wasn't thrilled with his signing). So go on be as smug as you like, but it's still pathetic to judge a player before he's even kicked a ball for us.

Just popping in to say that no he wasn't more useful than Andi.

Offered more than Weimann! Certainly not.

Â