Grant Holt

samjp26

• 3 weeks later...

He didnt even do anything, certainly not anything to be described as rubbish. We all know what he is and thats a sub option for when benteke is knackered until the end of the season and for that reason its a perfectly sensible signing.

He didnt even do anything, certainly not anything to be described as rubbish. We all know what he is and thats a sub option for when benteke is knackered until the end of the season and for that reason its a perfectly sensible signing.

You must have missed the time he couldn't stop a simple pass and it went out for a throw. Or when he was too slow and shit to get to a ball and control it which lead straight to a 1 on 1 chance for Norwich.

How this signing continues to get defended (I admit the numbers are falling) is beyond me.

Oh and none of our other players has failed to control a ball this season right? I'm not defending the player because i know what limits are and his role and i haven't expected anything more than what hes done so far, i completely understand the signing and it makes complete sense and that for me is that.

Â