Joe Lolley

MCU

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Wasn't his best game but he still looked very dangerous.

If he'd cut across that half volley a bit more in the second half it might have been interesting.

Yep, it was actually a great strike just a little wayward, caught it clean though and Steer would have been nowhere near it had it been on target I'd wager.

Remember when he signed for Kiddy and we were all talking about how Villa should pick him up as a prospect?

He's become a fantastic player at this level and you feel like he could play Premier League football. If the option becomes available to us, we should absolutely sign him.

21 hours ago, Mantis said:

Pretty sure I had a private message conversation with him back when Houllier was manager.

And yes, he's pretty damn good.

I remember I did, I’ll save the story till he’s playing for England and then sell it to the Sun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Think if we don't go up, and Grealish is sold, Lolley and Maupay will be villa players. 

If Bruce was our manager. Them 2 players probably cost us more than we get for Jack

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, choffer said:

Interesting piece. I must've missed the fact that he was at Birmingham - or did he intentionally (understandably) keep that quiet on here?

News to me, not that he had any obligation to divulge it of course. 

Must suck as a footballer to support one club, but that club's rival is basically the only option you have to achieve your goals. 

I would sign for Blues, and happily jump ship the first chance I got. 

• Like 1

Â