Wes Hoolahan

LockStockVilla

Kendrick just tweeted that WH is trying desperately to force Norwich to re-think.

If my **** VT was working I could even quote it here.

Nothing on my Twitter saying that, his last tweet was at midnight taking the piss out of Question Time and Alan Partridge lol, pretty hilarious tweet tbh.

Kinda hope we don't sign Hoolahan.

Yes he might be a bit better than what we have, but if he comes here i fear he'll be our main ACM for the next 2,5 seasons and that will just be depressing.

As i stands now we'll hopefully get enough points to stay up without him and starting next season with Hoolahan 32 as our playmaker... well i hope we won't.

I don't think Lambert would sign Hoolahan and then put him on the bench half a season later and i doubt Lerner will shell our for another pricier ACM in the summer having sign Hoolahan now.

If it's something like £1m and £15-20k/w then fine, but if it's closer to £2-3m and £25-30k/w i really don't want him here.

• Like 1

The whole saga does make Norwich look so so smalltime. They won't sell a player; they don't play, who wants to go, who has around 12 months left on his contract to a club who wants him and he wants to go to.......

Just because that club is Aston Villa and their manager is Paul Lambert

Do we know what has been offered?

The only info I think was released was a bid of £750K.

If so I don't get why there's so much confusion as to why NC wont sell a player for this amount regardless of him wanting to leave. He's better than £750K.

It sounds like a simple matter of we haven't yet made a realistic offer.

Pete Colley is at Aston Villa for Sky Sports News today, and it would appear that Norwich are refusing to relax their stance when it comes to Wes Hoolahan. The midfielder wants out of Carrow Road, and Villa are keen, but the Canaries are reluctant to do business with their Premier League rivals.

The whole saga does make Norwich look so so smalltime. They won't sell a player; they don't play, who wants to go, who has around 12 months left on his contract to a club who wants him and he wants to go to.......

No it doesn't Harry, in fact quite the opposite in my opinion, why should we bow down and give in when toys are thrown out of his pram?

Mind you, I'm not sure I want to see him in a City shirt again now.

He's burning a lot of bridges.

yeah but he is only doing this as he isnt getting game time and is being denied a transfer by a petty board. If this was Ruddy or one of your key 1st team players we would understand their stance but he is a fringe player not wanted by a negative manager

No it doesn't Harry, in fact quite the opposite in my opinion, why should we bow down and give in when toys are thrown out of his pram?

Do you think Norwich would accept a £2m bid from Fulham for Hoolahan? I do.

Norwich just don't want to sell to Villa.

Do you think Norwich would accept a £2m bid from Fulham for Hoolahan? I do.

Norwich just don't want to sell to Villa.

they would probably accept a 750k bid from Fulham

Kinda hope we don't sign Hoolahan.

Yes he might be a bit better than what we have, but if he comes here i fear he'll be our main ACM for the next 2,5 seasons and that will just be depressing.

As i stands now we'll hopefully get enough points to stay up without him and starting next season with Hoolahan 32 as our playmaker... well i hope we won't.

I don't think Lambert would sign Hoolahan and then put him on the bench half a season later and i doubt Lerner will shell our for another pricier ACM in the summer having sign Hoolahan now.

If it's something like £1m and £15-20k/w then fine, but if it's closer to £2-3m and £25-30k/w i really don't want him here.

This is my worry also.

We need a lot better than Hoolahan to progress, and we certainly do not need him standing in the way of our young players.

Â