Wes Hoolahan

LockStockVilla

we took their manager, 2 of their coaches, a goal keeper and indirectly their centre forward.....but asking Delia to run our canteen was taking the piss.

They shouldn't be so down about this situation though, they received compensation and finished higher last season with Chris Hughton compared to the year with Lambert. They are also on level points with us this season in 12th, with 15 games left to play.

• Like 1

Its funny how they get so high and mighty about us taking their player when they have stripped Leeds of all their good players.

They should take a look at:

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/rob.atkinson/477232/if-leeds-united-don-t-go-up-let-s-hope-norwich-city-go-down

Oh, that makes me feel a lot better!

(Especially about the reveling in Leeds suffering and micky taking tweets.)

Has it not occured to Narch that with Hooli in the side we could well take points off the teams around and below us both, therefore doing them a favour?

I have a sneaky suspicion they would like to see us go down more than anybody else!

They should know better.

• Like 1

Bumped into Wes Hoolahan. His off-mic comments about Norwich City involved two swear words. #ncfc

Lmao so Norwich are gonna hang on to a player that has called them "f**king shit" just because they suffer from 'small club sysndrome' compared to the Villa. Pathetic!

Edited by Bunnski

Bit disappointing to see him do this, I wouldn't be happy if it was one of our own. He's contracted to Norwich, and has been dropped out of the squad for a few games. He should be professional and respect the fact they pay his contract.

Players seem to think they can run the show nowadays.

Bit disappointing to see him do this, I wouldn't be happy if it was one of our own. He's contracted to Norwich, and has been dropped out of the squad for a few games. He should be professional and respect the fact they pay his contract.

Players seem to think they can run the show nowadays.

Well Norwich are acting like assholes so no surprise the guy is majorly pissed off,  all he did was say that things are f**king shit which for him at this moment in time they are.  He has barely played for them and then Villa come in for him probably gonna offer him a 2 and a half year deal with better wages and a signing on fee but it looks like it won't happen because Norwich are being childish.  I'd be pissed off if it was me.

Â