Wes Hoolahan

LockStockVilla

Well done Norwich. Hang on to a player that calls your club a f**king shithouse rather than sell to the evil Aston Villa.  I would of loved Hoolahan here but Norwich deserve to have a player feeling like that in their ranks after the way they have acted in all dealings we have had with them.  Small time club if ever I've seen one!

I don't think a club should be bullied into selling their players if they don't want to.

We would be saying what a strong stance we were taking if the roles were reversed, not calling ourselves small time.

It seemed pretty obvious this deal was not happening when they rejected the player's transfer request, I hope we moved on after that.

• Like 1

I don't think a club should be bullied into selling their players if they don't want to.

We would be saying what a strong stance we were taking if the roles were reversed, not calling ourselves small time.

It seemed pretty obvious this deal was not happening when they rejected the player's transfer request, I hope we moved on after that.

Apparently we made a 3rd bid late last night

True, However I think the problem lies with the fact that they probably do want to sell the player, just not to us. They've created this rivalry when it isn't really necessary.

But this is the point I was trying to make.

I agree that they shouldn't be bullied into selling. But my point is why are they resisting so much?

If he was a regular then I'd totally understand and see their reasoning.

BUt I just don't see why they are so unwilling to let him go when he doesn't play, wants to leave and they'll get a half decent sum for him.

Â