Wes Hoolahan

LockStockVilla

McNally will probably sell him to a different club for less money just to spite us.  Could it really get anymore pathetic if it turns out that way?  He should consider his clubs best interests and stop worrying about Villa.

At the end of the day it is their player under a contract to them, CB put in a transfer request and we did not want him to leave either, At the time we were not pleased with Spuds so why should Norwich not be mad with us, we are both teams trying to survive in this division and neither has a right to damand to have a player just because they want him and the player wants to go. although I will be disapointed if we dont get him I can fully understand their stance, as for how much he is worth then that is up to the selling club to decide not the buying club. We offered what we thought he was worth or how much we were prepared to pay and they said it was not enough. either we meet there valuation or move on, If another team meets the valuation they have set and they accept then why does this have to be seen as a personal attack on us.

At the end of the day it is their player under a contract to them, CB put in a transfer request and we did not want him to leave either, At the time we were not pleased with Spuds so why should Norwich not be mad with us, we are both teams trying to survive in this division and neither has a right to damand to have a player just because they want him and the player wants to go. although I will be disapointed if we dont get him I can fully understand their stance, as for how much he is worth then that is up to the selling club to decide not the buying club. We offered what we thought he was worth or how much we were prepared to pay and they said it was not enough. either we meet there valuation or move on, If another team meets the valuation they have set and they accept then why does this have to be seen as a personal attack on us.

You can't compare this to benteke. We actually granted his transfer request but had no offers so I don't know how we could of been unhappy with spurs.

If this other club meets their valuation and we don't then we can't complain.

LMFAO @ THIS DICKHEAD on that Norwich site (  Thorpe end canary )   - In another post he said ASTON VILE hahaha !!!!! no #SOTV??  you  let urself down son!

Villa talk message board has gone into meltdown it's a beautiful thing to see now they realise they ain't getting Wes 

What a Tin pot club with tin pot fans they truly are! 

Like Wes said ur a shithouse club :D HAHAHA !!!!!!

You can't compare this to benteke. We actually granted his transfer request but had no offers so I don't know how we could of been unhappy with spurs.

The club may have agreed the request but us fans didn't. read back and you will see spuds had a valuation it did not meet ours and according to hearsay we turned it down.

The club may have agreed the request but us fans didn't. read back and you will see spuds had a valuation it did not meet ours and according to hearsay we turned it down.

Another point is that Benteke is our star player. Hoolahan is at best a fringe player for them these days.

From Sky Sports:

Sky Sports sources understand that another, as yet unnamed Premier League club, have made a bid for Norwich City playmaker Wes Hoolahan. Aston Villa had been interested in Hoolahan, but it is not Paul Lambert's side who have made the latest approach.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/
Edited by postdeath

Â