Wes Hoolahan

LockStockVilla

Looks like Mick Dennis is slightly bias towards Norwich lol.

biased.

Sorry to pick on you but that one makes my blood boil.

Haha wouldn't worry about it, everyone else likes to be the grammar police on VT #guilty 

£750.000 is f****** joke and im not suprised Norwich are pisssed. I dont rate Hoolahan that highly but from us thats disgusting if true..........

If you don't rate him, shouldn't that bid be close to what you'd want us to bid? ;)

• Like 2

I love Norwich, super club, super supporters, lovely place to visit.

Their supporters have every right to be uptight. They are surrounded by Arsenal and Manure fans, possibly even more than we are, so they are always looking for a fight!

A new restaurant has just opened near my mom's house.

They've painted the outside of it bright yellow and bright green. It looks totally and utterly shit.

So yeah, **** off Norwich

• Like 1

In the end though it's business. We've sold about 4 players to Blues over the past 6 years and no-one has died.

Sure the fans get their panties in a bunch for a few weeks but clubs will always do what they think suits their bottom line.

cant believe people moaning about an opening bid. obviously not business people or have a clue about how to make

bids

Yep, never go in with your big bid first.

Someone should have told that to Dalglish a few years back

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/jun/08/jordan-henderson-liverpool-sunderland

I still find it funny.

Â