Wes Hoolahan

LockStockVilla

am sure he is the guy who is admin on the Irish Villa facebook page or he has a similar name

Think it is the same guy.

Has written a blog on astonvilla.ie too.

Have no idea how credible his info is though.

Incredible apparently.

Seeing as it's quiet on the mean streets of VT, this is from someone claiming to be ITK on another site

Wes Hoolahan is a definite according to a mate of his brother at work. He is on 18k a week at Norwich and has been offered 30k by Villa.  His family are all happy he has finally made it big at 31 years old. From Sheriff Street in Dublin he is apparently a colourful character, I hope it works out.
  • Like 1

Seeing as it's quiet on the mean streets of VT, this is from someone claiming to be ITK on another site

Wes Hoolahan is a definite according to a mate of his brother at work. He is on 18k a week at Norwich and has been offered 30k by Villa.  His family are all happy he has finally made it big at 31 years old. From Sheriff Street in Dublin he is apparently a colourful character, I hope it works out.

Finally made it big? All the way from a paltry 18K per week to 30K huh? Poor guy has been suffering all this time.

Wes Hoolahan is a definite according to a mate of his brother at work. He is on 18k a week at Norwich and has been offered 30k by Villa. His family are all happy he has finally made it big at 31 years old. From Sheriff Street in Dublin he is apparently a colourful character, I hope it works out.

Finally made it big? All the way from a paltry 18K per week to 30K huh? Poor guy has been suffering all this time.

Made it to a proper football club? Despite what we think we're still a name in Ireland.

• Like 3

Wes Hoolahan is a definite according to a mate of his brother at work. He is on 18k a week at Norwich and has been offered 30k by Villa. His family are all happy he has finally made it big at 31 years old. From Sheriff Street in Dublin he is apparently a colourful character, I hope it works out.

Made it to a proper football club? Despite what we think we're still a name in Ireland.

Didn't mean it like that mate, what I meant is that most of us wish we could earn even a quarter of that in a month, wasn't speaking about the club.

am sure he is the guy who is admin on the Irish Villa facebook page or he has a similar name

Think it is the same guy.

Has written a blog on astonvilla.ie too.

Have no idea how credible his info is though.

Mostly regurgitated stuff from Twitter. I think his source for Kiyotake was JulieB

So how does this fit into our alleged wage cap?

Said better here

Lambert insists there is no salary cap in place at Villa, but says the days of paying more than £65,000 per week, like with previous top earners such as Darren Bent, have now gone.

“There is no salary cap here,” he added. “It will not be what it was, though, you couldn’t do it at the club.

Edited by StanBalaban

Â