Wes Hoolahan

LockStockVilla

Some saying he's signed a new contract 0.o

That would be odd. He's 31 and already has 18 months on his contract. Norwich would be silly to offer him a new contract, other than to stick 2 fingers up to Lambert.

750k is a reasonable sum to offer initially for an almost 32 yo benchwarner.

It is also reasonable for Norwich to hold out for more as they don't wan't to sell him.

If it turns out we only have 750k it's sad, if it turns out we are not willing to pay what Norwich wan't for him i'd be ok with that depending what the sum is.

He's not "almost" 32. His birthday is half a year away. You don't just skip from 30 to 32!

I think 750k would be an incredible bargain. He's got at least a couple of good years in him, his game isn't that reliant on pace or fitness and we have plenty of pace around to help cover. 

But like I said, if that is the story I'll be disappointed because there's no way they would sell that low.

He turns 32 in 4 months, thats not almost 32?

It is also reasonable for Norwich to hold out for more as they don't wan't to sell him.

If it turns out we only have 750k it's sad, if it turns out we are not willing to pay what Norwich wan't for him i'd be ok with that depending what the sum is.

He's not "almost" 32. His birthday is half a year away. You don't just skip from 30 to 32!

I think 750k would be an incredible bargain. He's got at least a couple of good years in him, his game isn't that reliant on pace or fitness and we have plenty of pace around to help cover. 

But like I said, if that is the story I'll be disappointed because there's no way they would sell that low.

No. It's 31.

When it's 3:40pm, is it almost 4?

Jesus if we bid 10mill that would be too much, now it's too little and abused for that.

Typical.

750k is an insult imo and is a sure way of pissing Norwich off even more. so much so that we have probably killed the deal now unless the player tries to force it through which I cant see happening.

• Like 1

Â