Wes Hoolahan

LockStockVilla

Have we even been able to offer him any money? Not without breaking any rules, so I call BS on that one.

Not that I believe this rumour but I'd a imagine most players are aware of the possible wages they'll be offered before clubs agree a fee.

• Like 1

Dont think wes grew up in sheriff street

Could he be saying his brother lives in Sheriff Street?
Not sure how many brothers he has but one of them lives just up the road from Sheriff Street. Which FYI is a notoriously rough street in Dublin City Centre.

Maybe just maybe Villa's £750k offer is in his contract as a release clause and that's why we bid what we did? I'm sure his agent would have given us the nod on what it would take to get him. All off the record of course.

Maybe just maybe Villa's £750k offer is in his contract as a release clause and that's why we bid what we did? I'm sure his agent would have given us the nod on what it would take to get him. All off the record of course.

Surely Lambert would know the terms in Hoolahan's contract anyway?

Dont think wes grew up in sheriff street

Could he be saying his brother lives in Sheriff Street?

Not sure how many brothers he has but one of them lives just up the road from Sheriff Street. Which FYI is a notoriously rough street in Dublin City Centre.

I know. I lived in a side street off it for first 6 months in Dublin. 

Which to me makes the alleged £750k more realistic and would add to Norwich's refusal to deal. Not the offer, but why such an offer. An example I can think of is Arsenal offering just over the release clause in Suarez's contract. Liverpool's refusal was as much to do with Arsenal's knowledge of what his release clause was as it was the low valuation, ie. we're not selling out of the principal of who told them such confidential info. I think there's a bit of that here.

Surely Lambert would know the terms in Hoolahan's contract anyway?

Should've offered £750,001.

• Like 3

Â