Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

------------------------Steer-------------------------

---Lowton-----Donacien---Baker---Bennet----

--Albrighton--Gardner------Sylla----Tonev----

----------------Helenius--Weimann---------------

I really have no idea guys. I don't think Lambert will field a line-up of all subs/reserves. Despite it being the FA Cup, I think Lambert would like to mix in starters with subs for this one then give the odd player a chance. 

-----------------------Steer------------------------

Lowton------Clark--------Baker------Bennett

-------Gardner------KEA--------Delph---------

Albrighton------------------------------Weimann

---------------------Agbonlahor-------------------

For me.

I'm not sure where to write this, but are you able to see the match from AVTV?

don't think so, avfc.co.uk: ...you can enjoy live audio commentary, with Jack Woodward joined by Tony Morley on the microphone throughout the 90 minutes...

-----------------------Steer------------------------

Lowton------Clark--------Baker------Bennett

-------Gardner------KEA--------Delph---------

Albrighton------------------------------Weimann

---------------------Agbonlahor-------------------

For me.

Would leave Gabby on the bench today in case we need him, but otherwise would rest him for the league.

I'm in 2 minds whether it would be good to let Benteke try and get a goal for his own confidence, or start with Bowery / Helenius. Maybe push Andi up top as the main striker and try Helenius behind him.

If he's actually fully, physically fit, I'd play Benteke. Needs some match fitness and this would be a good op for him to grab a goal and push on.

I want Benteke to start to get a goal he really needs. Helenius should join him. Gardner must start.. likely alongside Sylla. Albrighton and Tonev on the wings.

Haha, great minds

Edited by Spoony

I must be getting old. Its the FA cup!!! Play a full strength team, I've been waiting all my life to see us win this, the worlds greatest cup. You and your club only get so many chances in your life to win it, don't waste a single one.

• Like 1

Taking advantage of the cheap tickets and taking a few of the family.

That print@home thing is cool. Just bought tickets online 2 hours before the match, now printing them out so I don't have to queue to collect.

I've noticed that I'm firmly with Lambert here. I don't actually care at all about this game. I see that the weekends game is FA Cup instead of PL and I'm disappointed. It's the exact same feeling I get when I didn't realise it was an international break.