Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

Mate of mine just posted this.

Sheff Utd to beat a weakened Villa, Forest to beat a weakened West Ham & QPR to beat a weakened Everton.

120/1.

I'm interested in this bet but I reckon Redknapp will rest players. 

I don't want him to start Benteke.... needs a rest and League 1 is a physical league so I think they will be able to handle him and probably rough him up a bit too.

It's pace they can't really handle and there are plenty of quick Villa players to choose from!

Don't mind the rest of the team but I'd like to see the following players started: Steer, Donacien, Gardner, Johnson, Helenius, Robinson, Bowery..... just to let them show what they can really do instead of coming on for 5 minutes as a sub appearance, if they crap for 90 mins then they've only got themselves to blame!

I think (well hope) we win today.

• Like 1

Don't mind the rest of the team but I'd like to see the following players started: Steer, Donacien, Gardner, Johnson, Helenius, Robinson, Bowery..... just to let them show what they can really do instead of coming on for 5 minutes as a sub appearance, if they crap for 90 mins then they've only got themselves to blame!

I think from Lambert's comments earlier this week, we're quite likely to see the majority of those players.

I think from Lambert's comments earlier this week, we're quite likely to see the majority of those players.

I think his comments were taken so out of context, you'll find it almost a full strength team, allowing for injuries and players who could really do with a rest.

Benteke, Weimann and Delph all start!

Steer, Lowton, Clark ©, Baker, Luna, Westwood, Bacuna, Weimann, Delph, Albrighton, Benteke.

Subs: Guzan, Sylla, El Ahmadi, Tonev, Donacien, Helenius, Bowery.

So much for throwing the game eh? ;)

Edited by theboyangel