Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

Just got back. Completely and utterly sick of this now. Normally, we'll still at least look like we're trying even when we're getting hammered, but today (except for a few), we didn't even look like we cared. We've had our noses rubbed in the sh*t for far too long and it's getting beyond embarrassing. Let's hope that a new signing happens this week to give us something to look forward to, because it's hard to feel positive about anything when we get beaten at home by a League One side. I bet Arsenal are bricking it coming to VP...................

Weimann was terrible. Shouldn't be anywhere near the starting 11 with what we've seen from him this season. He doesn't seem to be improving at all. Westwood was absolutely woeful. Tonev, Helenius and Albrighton were the only 3 that I thought really cared. Tonev looked a hell of a lot brighter than Weimann, should have stayed on.

Had a feeling that Lambo's comments would come back to haunt us. Well, all I can say that I expect a massive improvement in our league results, now that Lambert has removed this 'distraction'. 

As a Sheffield lad this is hard to take, got my mates crowing. On to the game... We were poor. Looked alright five mins either side of our goal but a dreadful performance. I like weimann but he was poor today. Only good point was that helenius got a goal. And now the press will make even more of a thing out of lamberts comments. Roll on arsenal...