Who is going down...

tonyh29

Palace have a tough rest of February and then March. Looking at it you might say that their easiest fixture is either Sunderland away or Southampton at home.

Sunderland have had a good February but before that seemed to lack firepower, Johnson seems to have filled that gap but not sure if they can rely on him all season, for goals at least and they seem to have a knack for shooting themselves in the foot with own goals and red cards.

I'm sure there are stronger cases for other teams though.

I see Sunderlands next three league games are all away from home against Man City , Arsenal and Liverpool.

As well as potentially demoralising league cup final thrashing by man city. Still got to play man utd, chelsea and spurs away as well. I think their recent decent run gives them half a chance, but they'll be down there going into the last few games. 

• Like 1

It may have already been mentioned, but Norwich need to get points on the board now because their final few fixtures are horrible.  They play Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal in their final four games.

Its always dangerous relying on these types of games, look at Fulham and Norwich this weekend. I doubt many saw either of them getting a result.

• 1 month later...

Still think Sunderland will drop. A lot has been made of their playing style under Poyet and they're not usually regarded as one of the favourites to go yet they've been down there pretty much all season. Time is fast running out for them to actually get the points they need to survive.

• Like 2

If Sunderland do go down who gets the blame? Di canio left them in a mess with i think, 1 point on the board? But poyet will have had 30 games to get 37 points that should see them safe

Â