Who is going down...

tonyh29

Notice how many 6 pointers there are to come aswell? Going to be very interesting, it could yet be uncomfortable for us should we go a few games without any points.

You do realize that six pointers don't actually award six points?

Hull do have a couple of tricky games , with the semi final they could be in danger .. 

Their next 3 games aren't that bad , West Brom , West Ham and Stoke .. they aren't losable games .. Win one and draw two they could be safe .. But lose them and they could be right in it !

Ouch.  Norwich's last 8 is awful.  Every single game!

Norwich's next four are all against relegation strugglers?

They will need to get a good haul from those 4 but if you are counting those as tough fixtures then every fixture is a tough one. 

Cardiff: 84.2%

Fulham: 82.0%

Norwich: 53.6%

Palace: 40.8%

Sunderland: 26.4%

West Brom: 6.2%

Swansea: 2.8%

West Ham: 2.7%

Hull: 1.2%

Stoke: 0.1%

This is a good time for one of these. Interesting.

Not sure its just a testement of how far we've fallen, or if i've been panicing needlessly, but its soooo good to not see Villa on that list.

• Like 1

Whilst intriguing, as a football fan I wouldn't put Swansea at 2.8%. I think they're in real trouble, they've fallen off a cliff at the wrong time.

I've got a feeling one of Fulham or Cardiff might spring a surprise. Maybe they'll both be relegated once the season's over and done, I just feel one of them might make a better fist of it than most expect.

If Sunderland lose today then I think it will be betweem them and Palace for the last spot. Although reading the Sunderland boards some of their supporters are worried that Newcastle will let Palace win today I'm sure that doesn't happen but if the fans in the stands are less bothered it may have an knock on affect on the team.

Edited by useless

Whilst intriguing, as a football fan I wouldn't put Swansea at 2.8%. I think they're in real trouble, they've fallen off a cliff at the wrong time.

tbh , They've been in a bad run since last year ..

They've click form this season twice .. and win couple of games .. Then slept for a while ..

These Monte Carlo guys just do their calculations depending in the current points (mainly) with the standing .. I'm not even sure if they really consider how strong are the opponents or wither the hard games are in row and these kind of things ..

But I thank leviramsey everytime he put it .. somehow it's fun reading it .. 

I've got a feeling one of Fulham or Cardiff might spring a surprise. Maybe they'll both be relegated once the season's over and done, I just feel one of them might make a better fist of it than most expect.

If Sunderland lose today then I think it will be betweem them and Palace for the last spot. Although reading the Sunderland boards some of their supporters are worried that Newcastle will let Palace win today I'm sure that doesn't happen but if the fans in the stands are less bothered it may have an knock on affect on the team.

No football club at this level would ever intentionally lose a match in hopes to get another team relegated.

• Like 1

Notice how many 6 pointers there are to come aswell? Going to be very interesting, it could yet be uncomfortable for us should we go a few games without any points.

You do realize that six pointers don't actually award six points?

Shame, we could still achieve a very respectable 88 points!

• Like 1

No football club at this level would ever intentionally lose a match in hopes to get another team relegated.

Portsmouth v wba to send Southampton down?

I believe this to be true.

If Newcastle were to lose, the idea that it might contribute to Sunderland's downfall might serve as a  conciliatory afterthought amongst their fans but that's about it.

Edited by useless

Â