Who is going down...

tonyh29

Cardiff look poor.

Fulham are old.

West Ham can't score goals.

Those three are doomed, I reckon. Sunderland have enough goals in them to get out of it. West Brom will contrive to stay up, somehow, but of all the other teams I they are most likely to get caught up in it come the last few games.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

All season I've said Fulham would stay up but think today is the deathknell for them. I can see them sacking Mulensteen if they lose heavily at Man United next sunday and last roll of the dice giving Wilkins/Curbishley a go.

I would've been tempted to say Cardiff aswell gone if they'd lost to Norwich, huge second half that was for them and Ole. They have a chance now they're over 20 points.

3rd team so tough to call, says everything that at 3pm Stoke are in the bottom 3 and at 5pm they're 11th!

That would be an overreaction yes. Reality is we need 3 wins and probably 2 draws as our goal difference is o.k this year. Our bottom point of the season was losing at home to Palace but we've been regularly been picking up points since that Gayle goal.

Hull won't go.

It might just be wishful thinking from me so Villa can get Huddlestone in the summer, but theirs strikers are really not up to it, and the fact that they got off to a good start hides the fact that they're very close to the relegation zone. Plus the tough home run in.

That would be an overreaction yes. Reality is we need 3 wins and probably 2 draws as our goal difference is o.k this year. Our bottom point of the season was losing at home to Palace but we've been regularly been picking up points since that Gayle goal.

True but check out the with Vlaar points compered to the without Vlaar points. It's quite worrying.

Â