Who is going down...

tonyh29

Depending on who we else we sign I think we will be fine. West Ham look awful but can buy their way out of trouble. Sunderland can string a few results together and Fulham have good enough players to get out of it. Cardiff look awful and I can see WBA struggling.

Who exactly are these good players that Fulham have? Their squad is horrendous.

Depending on who we else we sign I think we will be fine.  West Ham look awful but can buy their way out of trouble.  Sunderland can string a few results together and Fulham have good enough players to get out of it.  Cardiff look awful and I can see WBA struggling.

Quality of the players in Fulham is deceiving, same as us in McLeish season. Unless miracles happen they are gonna be one of the relegated teams.

Depending on who we else we sign I think we will be fine.  West Ham look awful but can buy their way out of trouble.  Sunderland can string a few results together and Fulham have good enough players to get out of it.  Cardiff look awful and I can see WBA struggling.

Quality of the players in Fulham is deceiving, same as us in McLeish season. Unless miracles happen they are gonna be one of the relegated teams.

Yes agree about Fulham. I think West Brom will be ok. 

Fulham have missed Brede Hangeland badly...with him back they'll go from conceding 3-4 a game to down to 1-2 a game so that will give them a chance to get draws and the odd win.

Why do people think West Ham will buy themselves out of trouble? If that was the case surely they'd have waited for a better CB to come available than Roger Johnson?!

This question is hurting my head thinking about it. Palace and Sunderland I had them doomed ages ago and they've somehow recovered and look 3 times better than they have all season.

Swansea wont go down ! Dont be silly. Laudrup is a class act and a matter of time before a bigger club are in for him IMO.

Can see maybe cardiff and west ham ? Despite having some decent players they both look bereft of confidence and I can see why. 

Im going to guess Sunderland/Palace, West Ham & Cardiff ? Idk man... too hard.

As for Villa, 24 points is looking decent enough so far. We'll scrape it dont worry.

EDIT: Forgot about Narwich... yeah they look bad aswell.

Edited by kevangrealish

This question is hurting my head thinking about it. Palace and Sunderland I had them doomed ages ago and they've somehow recovered and look 3 times better than they have all season.

Swansea wont go down ! Dont be silly. Laudrup is a class act and a matter of time before a bigger club are in for him IMO.

Can see maybe cardiff and west ham ? Despite having some decent players they both look bereft of confidence and I can see why.

Im going to guess Sunderland/Palace, West Ham & Cardiff ? Idk man... too hard.

As for Villa, 24 points is looking decent enough so far. We'll scrape it dont worry.

EDIT: Forgot about Narwich... yeah they look bad aswell.

Is Laudrup better than Lambert? His sides play silky smooth passing, but he's incredibly rigid tactically and people seem to judge him off his hair and ability as a player more than his abilities as a manager. A big club very well may hire him, but in terms of getting the most out of a squad and players he's nothing special.

It's the old "good football" myth.

I'm not defending Lambert, my point is managers get an easier ride if they play what is perceived to be good football, or "the right way".

Reemeber Mowbray in charge of West Brom?

People banged on and on about him. "Yeah but he plays good football" blah blah blah.

But they were terrible.

I'm all for good football. But if it doesn't work, then is it really "good" football?

• Like 2

I like Laudrup , he did good job in Spain in difficult conditions plus he has won a trophy last season which makes him bit more high profile in media.

Also helps his profile that he is also probably the coolest guy in Premier League at the moment which is one of reasons I like him. You rarely ever see him have a go at referee or moan in the media

Â