Who is going down...

tonyh29

West Ham are in the bottom 3 going into the final day they are relegated as they have Man. City away last day

It's also possible that by last game Man City have already won the league (or can't catch the team who have) so their players will already be on their holidays. 

Cardiff are looking interesting ones. They have an FA Cup game, then Man Utd away, and then next month they have Norwich, us and Hull at home. Sandwiched in all that is an away trip to their most bitter rivals Swansea. If they have a bad February they could be dead and buried.

I want Cardiff to go down - circus of a football club with a comedy owner who is a parody bad guy! I think they will, too.

I reckon Fulham will be another team to go. There's usually a team who are doing okay(ish), but then take a tumble and crash through the table into the relegation spots. Hopefully that'll be the Baggies this season.

The table almost looks like two separate leagues this season, Southampton look like they're falling off a bit but we're basically top of the non-European contenders and unlikely to get any higher than that unless they continue to slip. 

It really is tight at both ends of the league, reckon we'll stay up or at least I hope so. I think the main indicator is the goal difference at the minute, Fulham are on -26, Cardiff on -21 and Palace on -17 (as are Norwich). Those numbers can mean an awful lot come the end of the season and I'm glad we haven't let ours fall too much.

Still far too early to say in my opinion. Any team from 10th downwards could go down and that still sadly includes us. Any of the teams from 10th downwards, including us, could quite easily lose several games in a row or get hammered a few times (I'm dreading the Man City away match, I reckon we are going to get slaughtered) and get dragged into it.

With about 8 games to go it should be easier to call. However if I were a Cardiff, West Ham or Fulham fan right now I'd be especially worried.

I want Cardiff to go down - circus of a football club with a comedy owner who is a parody bad guy! I think they will, too.

I reckon Fulham will be another team to go. There's usually a team who are doing okay(ish), but then take a tumble and crash through the table into the relegation spots. Hopefully that'll be the Baggies this season.

I didn't realise just how shocking Swansea's record has been since they won the league cup! Maybe this could happen to them!!

It won't be us. As horrid as we might play sometimes, I've seen some shockers from west ham and Fulham from the times I've seen them

The rest of the mire should take care of the last spot

I think we will be okay this season.  I still have serious concerns about our chances of being in the Premier League in 3-5 years though, for every performance like yesterday there is a Palace at home.  We can't keep relying on there being three teams worse than us each season. 

• Like 1

I think Palace will be fine. Pulis knows how to get his team points. There is a reason Stoke never really worried about relegation under him. Swans are playing really bad at the moment but looking at their injury list its easy to see why. Provided their players start coming back within the next month they'll start picking up points again and should be okay.

At the moment I'd say West Ham, Cardiff and Fulham are in big trouble.

Swansea have some winnable games coming up! Don't think they will go down.  Its really a tough call to pick three teams this year. I think Sunderland have improved under Poyet and will stay up! Fulham are an ageing side without the neccessary fight so they will go! West Ham I'm not sure about! I think Palace will go! Not enough ability in their squad. Maybe Cardff are the other one.

Palace

Cardiff

Fulham

Depending on who we else we sign I think we will be fine.  West Ham look awful but can buy their way out of trouble.  Sunderland can string a few results together and Fulham have good enough players to get out of it.  Cardiff look awful and I can see WBA struggling.

Â